June 17 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 amFree
Start the season on Manchaug Pond with the Members’ Social! Catch up with lake neighbors and friends over a cup of coffee and pastry.
As usual, we’ll come together in the Dining Hall of the YMCA Camp Blanchard facility on Manchaug Pond from 9:30 to about 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, June 17th.
- Over coffee and pastry catch up with lake friends and neighbors
- Learn more about our lastest grant work ~ sign up to get involved!
- Check out MPF Logo Gear on sale which includes a wide variety from baseball hats to tee shirts to fleece and more… lake photos, Manchaug Pond Lake Art to order, playing cards, mugs, etc.
- Purchase your Flares for the Lighting of the Shoreline, July 3rd at 9:00 p.m. or as Safe Boating equipment for your vessel.
- Register, sponsor, and volunteer for this year’s The DAM Race 5K Run, 3K Health Walk
- Participate in the 50/50 raffle to benefit Manchaug Pond with a lucky winner taking home the cash!
All are welcome to join as members of the Manchaug Pond Foundation to be part of the continued effort of advocacy, education and action in the preservation of Manchaug Pond! Come early and stay late: help with setup and cleanup, sign up for a committee, offer a new idea, or just come in to say hello, buy a hat, and have a coffee!
Many years ago, Bob and Jacquie organized the first social with the idea of just coming together over a cup of coffee at the start of the summer season to renew friendships and catch up after the winter season.