Members’ Annual Business Meeting and Breakfast
August 11 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Calling all members… it is time for the ANNUAL MEETING of the Manchaug Pond Foundation!
Saturday morning, August 11th at the Dining Hall of the YMCA Camp Blanchard, Manchaug Road in Sutton on the shores of Manchaug Pond, we will hold our annual business meeting – 9th for the Foundation and 51st for the MPA! Pay your dues online today or at the door to attend! 9:00 AM the coffee will be on and a homemade breakfast buffet will be served for all members to enjoy.
Guest speaker: To be determined
- Approval of the minutes
- Treasurer’s financial report for 2017 and 2018 to date
- Election of the Board of Directors by the members
- Setting the budget for 2019
- Announcement of winners of our fundraising events/raffles
- Presentation of awards for the 2018 Boat Decorating Contest
- Old and new business from the membership.
Additionally, educational material on water quality, safe boating, and more will be available to take home. MPF Gear: Lake Art, logowear fleece, hooded sweatshirts, baseball hats and more, lake photos and more will be on sale as well as flares for the Labor Day weekend Lighting of the Shoreline.
So take a moment to make your tax-deductible dues donation online or send in to MPF, P.O. 154, Manchaug, MA 01526.
See you then!