Calling all members… it is time for the ANNUAL MEETING of the Manchaug Pond Foundation!
This Saturday, August 22th at YMCA Camp Blanchard on the shores of Manchaug Pond, we will hold our Annual Meeting – 6th for the Foundation and 48th for the MPA! Pay your dues online today or at the door on Saturday to attend if you haven’t done it already!
9:00 AM the coffee will be on and a homemade breakfast buffet will be served for all to enjoy. Guest speaker Sargent Joshua Nunnemacher of the Sutton Police Department Boat Patrol will start us off with an overview of the education and enforcement program on the water with the business meeting to follow.
The agenda will includes:
- Approval of the minutes
- Treasurer’s financial report: 2014 budget vs. actual and 2015 to-date
- Election of the officers by the Board of Directors
- Setting of the budget for 2016
- Announcement of the winners of our fundraising events/raffles
- Presentation of awards for the winners of 2015 Boat Decorating Contest
- Introduction to new initiatives and programs: Water Trail Grant Application, On-Lake Water Monitoring & Testing, etc.
- Old and new business from the membership.
Also, educational material on water quality, safe boating, and more will be available for you to take home. MPF logowear/gear and photos will be on sale as well as flares for the Labor Day weekend Lighting of the Shoreline. A 50/50 raffle will also be held.
Pay your dues today online or send in your tax-deductible donation to MPF, P.O. 154, Manchaug, MA 01526.
See you Saturday morning!