Just a reminder: the Annual Meeting of Members of Manchaug Pond Foundation will be held this Saturday morning, August 20, 2016 at the YMCA Camp Blanchard Dining Hall, 208 Manchaug Road, Sutton, Massachusetts on the shore of Manchaug Pond, our 380 acre great pond.
The morning will begin at 9:00 AM with coffee and a homemade breakfast buffet prepared by a special committee of the members followed by a presentation on Gypsy Moths by guest speaker James Riddle of Bartlett Tree Experts from 9:30 to 10:00 AM.
The business meeting will open at 10:00 in order to conduct the following items of business:
- to vote to elect Directors for the 2016-18 term;
- to review the past year budget comparison and year to-date profit and loss;
- to vote to approve a 2017 budget;
- to review the awards of this year’s fundraising events;
- to present the awards for the top 3 winners of the 2016 Boat Decorating Contest; and
- to appoint a committee to coordinate the 2017 celebration of our 50th anniversary as an organization.
Also on Saturday morning…
Dues maybe paid online or at the door. Membership is open to all who wish to work for the benefit of this lake and watershed … residents, family, friends, campers, visitors, and supporters of Manchaug Pond are invited!
Signups for committees, monitoring and survey teams, registration and sponsorship for The DAM Race, or just to get more information on an area of interest to you will take place.
The store will be open with new MPF Logo products available for purchase as well as old favorites:
- Retro-style baseball hats, men’s and women’s fleece jackets, and the I Heart Manchaug Pond ash grey tees for ladies and children;
- Tumblers featuring I Heart Manchaug Pond to sip your favorite cold drink!
- Professional photos of aerials, creatures and landscapes of Manchaug Pond all professionally printed and matted;
- and new eco-friendly flares for the Lighting of the Shoreline September 4th and to add to your safe boating equipment.
Educational/informational brochures on topics from water quality to safe boating will also be there for the taking and last year’s residents map for review before our next update and printing!