Today’s Sunday Telegram lists this real estate transaction in Section F page 1 under Douglas and page 7 under Sutton. Make no mistake – all parcels were secured for only one $1.925m price tag.
Our sincere appreciation to
- the administrators of the Bradford T. Beaton Estate for selling all parcels of the entire 100 acres estate to the Manchaug Pond Foundation for preservation;
- to the legal/accounting teams which got the job done;
- to our largest, most significant contributor: the Anonymous Donor whose gracious and generous gift made “the improble, if not the impossible” a reality. A humble and true hero, a “gallant White Knight” making this conservation crusade victorious!
- for the Town of Sutton Board of Selectman who voted to give this small but mighty Manchaug Pond non-profit a chance with their First Right of Refusal assignment.
- and the Sutton Town Administrator who brought us in to the situation.