- This event has passed.
Annual Meeting of the Members
August 20, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Calling all members… it is time for the ANNUAL MEETING of the Manchaug Pond Foundation!
Saturday, August 20th at YMCA Camp Blanchard, Manchaug Road in Sutton on the shores of Manchaug Pond, we will hold our annual business meeting – 7th for the Foundation and 49th for the MPA! Pay your dues online today or at the door on Saturday to attend! 9:00 AM the coffee will be on and a homemade breakfast buffet will be served for all to enjoy. Guest speaker James Riddle of Bartlett Tree Experts will give a presentation on Gypsy Moths from 9:30 to 10:00 AM.
Business meeting will follow with an agenda that includes:
- Approval of the minutes
- Treasurer’s financial report for 2015 and 2016 to date
- Election of the Board of Directors
- Setting the budget for 2017
- Announcement of winners of our fundraising events/raffles
- Presentation of awards for the 2016 Boat Decorating Contest
- Introduction to new initiatives and programs
- Old and new business from the membership
- Educational material on water quality, safe boating, and more will be available to take home.
- MPF logowear/gear and photos will be on sale as well as flares for the Labor Day weekend Lighting of the Shoreline.
Pay your dues today online or send in your tax-deductible donation to MPF, P.O. 154, Manchaug, MA 01526.