Tomato Plant Sale to Benefit Stream Team Initiative
The Tomato Plant Sale is back! All proceeds benefit the Manchaug Pond Foundation’s Stream Team, a water quality and testing program developed to monitor our local watershed. 10 varieties available including heirloom and cherry. For a minimum donation of $5./plant, a beautiful tomato plant organically-grown started from seed and organically grown with care above beautiful Manchaug Pond by our first Stream Team member, a senior at Sutton High School. Perfect for home, camp, deck or garden – quantities are limited with 200 plants available.
Delivery May 15 and 16, 2021. (Local Delivery Only)
The Tomato Plant Sale is back!
Hannah is offering again this spring her Tomato Plant Sale with all proceeds benefiting the Manchaug Pond Foundation’s new Stream Team – a water quality and testing program developed to monitor the streams flowing into Manchaug Pond.
Raised from seed and organically grown, these beautifully healthy plants offer you an opportunity to get quality tomatoes plants for your garden or deck while contributing to an important cause.
This year’s offering:
- A beautiful tomato plant started from seed and organically grown with care above beautiful Manchaug Pond by our first Stream Team member, a senior at Sutton High School.
- 10 varieties available including heirloom, cherry, a plum and many favorites.
- Minimum donation of $5/plant
- Perfect for any garden, both in ground and container ~ home, camp, or deck.
- Quantities are limited with 200 plants available.
- To be delivered to your doorstep (local delivery only) on Saturday, May 15 or Sunday, May 16, 2021.
Looking for additional ways to help? Any and all donations are greatly appreciated, visit our Amazon Charity List to directly purchase needed Stream Team supplies, or join the Manchaug Pond Foundation as a member!
Clean water for Manchaug Pond through healthy watershed streams is the goal!
Contact the Manchaug Pond Foundation if you wish to volunteer for the Stream Team.