- This event has passed.
Tomato Plant Sale Fundraiser
May 5 - May 29
The Tomato Plant Sale is back and extended to May 29th! Plants are beautiful and healthy averaging 18″ high, with most in 6″ pots or larger and blooming!
Hannah is offering again this spring her Tomato Plant Sale with all proceeds benefiting the Manchaug Pond Foundation’s new Stream Team – a water quality and testing program developed to monitor the streams flowing into Manchaug Pond.
Raised from seed and organically grown, offers you an opportunity to get quality tomato plants for your garden or deck while contributing to an important cause.
This year’s offering:
- A beautiful tomato plant started from seed and organically grown with care above beautiful Manchaug Pond by our first Stream Team member, a senior at Sutton High School.
- 10 varieties available including heirloom, cherry, a plum and many favorites.
- Minimum donation of $5/plant
- Perfect for any garden both in ground and container ~ home, camp, or deck.
- Quantities are limited with 200 plants available.
- To be delivered to your doorstep (local delivery only) on Saturday, May 15 or Sunday, May 16, 2021.
Visit Manchaug Pond’s online store to order your tomato plant(s) today.
Thank you for your continued support!